Displaying items by tag: Javea Property Management
Fresh and clean accommodation in good working order is essential to guest satisfaction and good reviews.
Our cleaners are carefully selected for their honesty and hard work.
All cleans are management supervised.
• Beds are stripped and linen inspected for damage
• Laundry is itemised by manager and taken away
• Beds are made up with fresh linen.
• All spare linen is locked away
• Bathrooms and kitchen are thoroughly cleaned
• All bin bags, toilet paper and paper towels are supplied
• All appliances, air conditioners, and lights are checked to ensure proper functioning
• All taps and toilets are checked for leaks
Deep or spring cleans:
These cleans are normally done after rental season and are discussed with the owner.
These cleans can incorporate
• Steam cleaning of tiles and shower cubicles
• Steam or dry cleaning of carpets, rugs, mattresses or sofas
• Pressure washing of patios, garden furniture, awnings and pool surrounds
• Pressure washing of driveways and boundary walls