Fresh and clean accommodation in good working order is essential to guest satisfaction and good reviews.
Our cleaners are carefully selected for their honesty and hard work.
All cleans are management supervised.
• Beds are stripped and linen inspected for damage
• Laundry is itemised by manager and taken away
• Beds are made up with fresh linen.
• All spare linen is locked away
• Bathrooms and kitchen are thoroughly cleaned
• All bin bags, toilet paper and paper towels are supplied
• All appliances, air conditioners, and lights are checked to ensure proper functioning
• All taps and toilets are checked for leaks
Deep or spring cleans:
These cleans are normally done after rental season and are discussed with the owner.
These cleans can incorporate
• Steam cleaning of tiles and shower cubicles
• Steam or dry cleaning of carpets, rugs, mattresses or sofas
• Pressure washing of patios, garden furniture, awnings and pool surrounds
• Pressure washing of driveways and boundary walls
To keep your property in tip top shape, Property management Javea offer a pool and garden service.
• Check for signs of algae
• Remove all debris
• Check filters, backwash and rinse
• Clean out skimmers
• Check water level and fill if necessary
• Check PH balance and adjust if necessary
• Check salt quantity where applicable
• Supply standard chemicals
Any additional treatments will be discussed with owners.
• Cut grass and trim hedges
• Rake up all leaves and remove weeds
• Turn over flower beds
• Cut and shape bushes and shrubs
• Sweep walkways
• Check irrigation system is functioning properly
Excessive cutting back or pruning of trees and large hedges will be discussed with owner.
When your property is unoccupied at intervals throughout the year it can be a cause for concern.
Property Management Javea provides you with a complete management service which will ensure that your property is given regular care all year round.
Safekeeping of the property keys
Twice a month visit to the property to perform the following services:
• Run all taps and flush toilets to stop scale build up in the boiler, pipes and toilets
• Open all windows to air the property and prevent dampness/mould
• Run air-conditioners to keep solenoid valves functioning properly
• Check for leaking taps, toilets and pipes
• Check all windows and doors for damage and ensure they close and lock properly
• Check that all shutters are secure
• Check alarm system where applicable
After guest departure:
• Inspect property for any damage.
• Report any incident or breakage to owner and advise on return of deposit
• Descale kettle
• Clean air-conditioner filters
• Check and replace remote control batteries when needed
• Check and replace light bulbs when needed
3rd party work:
• Monitor work being done by 3rd party
• Report on progress or completion
• Advice owner whether payment should be made
GUEST MANAGEMENT SERVICES
When your guests arrive, it is important for their peace of mind to be met by an efficient and friendly person to assure them that all their needs will be taken care of during their stay.
Property Management Javea provides a complete guest management service.
Your guests are met at your property on arrival and informed of:
• House rules – supplied by Owner
• Operation of kitchen appliances
• Operation of air-conditioners and not to leave them on when not necessary
• Operation of Wi-Fi and code
• Operation of TV
• Waste disposal and recycling policy
• Check out procedure and time
• Location of supermarkets, cafes and restaurants
• Places of interest and brief history of the area
Should your property be licenced by the Tourist Board, you are required to register your guests within 24hrs of arrival. This procedure may not be done via e-mail and guests are required to sign the registration.
Property Management Javea provides the following Registration service:
• Guests identity documents are scanned
• Guest signatures collected
• Information submitted to the Guardia Civil
• Guest register maintained and made available for inspection
Property Management Javea will contact the following in the case of Emergency:
• Local Police
• Guardia Civil
Property management Javea was established in 2015 and based in Javea, Alicante.
The company was bought in 2018 by Tracey and Les who, having moved to Javea from Durban, South Africa realised the need for a solid, reliable and above all honest business to look after property owners’ interests and their guest requirements and needs.
We decided to concentrate on two aspects, namely annual property management and holiday guest management. The business was re- licenced to comply with all the legal requirements demanded by the new Tourist Licence authorities and to ensure that our services are fully deductible from tax by the property owners.
We adopted the following two ideals:
To provide an honest and reliable property management service through transparency, integrity and dedication.
To build the most effective management service company on the Costa Blanca by treating our customers and their guests with respect through honest and transparent business practices.
What we do
We provide an annual management service that gives the property owner peace of mind knowing that their property is always secure and well maintained. We ensure that during the time that the property is rented it is not abused or damaged in any way.
We provide the owners´ holiday guests with onsite support from the time they arrive and throughout their stay. They have peace of mind that they can call us day or night and we are available to deal with any emergency.
We assist the owner to obtain the necessary Tourist Licence if required, register your property with the Guardia Civil and guide you through the regulations pertaining to holiday rentals.
When the guests leave, we inspect the property for any damages or missing items and advise the owner on returning the deposit.
We monitor any 3rd party work being carried out at your property and report back regards progress or completion to ensure that the owner is not paying for incomplete or shoddy work.
Since we took the decision to rent our villa to holiday makers at the start of last year, we have been really pleased with the level of service that Les and Tracey at PMJ have provided.
It is reassuring to know that checks are done regularly when the villa is empty and any issues with equipment are resolved before guests arrive. Les recently alerted us to the fact that the tv had stopped working and very quickly sorted a replacement for us, installing it and making sure everything was fine before guests checked in.
Any issues or concerns guests may have whilst staying at the property (for example, power cuts) are always dealt with speedily and efficiently, with minimal impact and disruption. We have had very positive feedback from guests, telling us how clean the villa has been on their arrival.
Tracey and her housekeeping team are great at personal touches and putting bespoke welcome packs together for guests on request and often at short notice. We feel PMJ have really helped us to run the villa efficiently and without the worry you might normally expect when managing a Spanish property whilst not in Spain ourselves.
Paul and Gill Quinn, Cheshire, UK
Les and his Team have managed our Villa Letting during the summer for the last 2 years. They deal efficiently with all the changeovers including "meet and greet” and booking our guests in to comply with our Tourist Licence.
It is reassuring to know that our Villa is in safe hands and that Les has the skills and contacts to deal promptly with any emergencies which may arise at the Villa - as he did last year when we had a blocked drain. They offer a top rate service at a competitive price and we plan to be using their services for many years to come.
John & Kath - Gata De Gorgos
We are new to renting our villa and Les and Tracey have been so helpful getting us set up. The service they provide is second to none, great communication and high standards maintained.
We have a villa in Javea which is a much loved family holiday home. In addition, we rent the villa to guests. The property is managed on our behalf by Property Management Javea (PMJ). They manage all aspects of the villa including guest meet and greet, changeover, cleaning and laundry, vacant inspections and repairs and maintenance.
PMJ made all of the arrangements to register the property for rentals and provide the ongoing registration service.
On the rare occasions when we or any of our guests have had a problem it has been dealt with speedily and efficiently.
Living so far away it is a great comfort to us that our villa is manged by such a professional and friendly company.
They do an outstanding job and we would recommend them without hesitation.
John and Heather Craven
We have been delighted by the level of professional service provided by Les and his team. Nothing is too much trouble and he is extremely efficient and conscientious in his work and care of our property, which gives us great confidence whilst we are absent. We have used Les now for a number of years and will happily continue to do so.
Les and his team have been an excellent property managers. They have always been very kind to our guests and we received only good feedback from them. The property is well maintained and cleaned after every rental. Les is very proactive and always let us know when a repair is necessary. I would recommend Property Management Javea to other property owners.
Aida Escriva Ordines